Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Random

Okay so I was up loading the pictures from my camera and I didn't realise that I haven't blogged about a lot of things so I am going to try to catch up on some things that I have forgotten so this post is going to be kind of long just to warn you.

Well the other day I was at my mom's just hanging out with my mom and sister Ashlee. Well we were looking in her hall closest and I found a bag of glasses that have those big noses and make you look funny, anyways well I figured would put them on and this is what happened!!

Me and Ash
My name is Ariana and I am kinda special!!


We were having so much fun, you have to love that little things like this can make your night so much better. My mom couldn't stop laughing and that made me laugh so hard.


Craig thought I looked really special in this picture!
A few weeks ago Craig and I took a drive up to Inspiration Point. We had such I great time driving up there and seeing all of the leafs changing and just enjoying this wonderful world we live on. I was thinking about how amazing it is that our Heavenly Father made such a wonderful place for us to live on.

What a great land we live on


Me and the jeep
(Craig had to make sure to get a picture of the jeep)


Me and Craig at Inspiration Point


Okay well about a month or so ago I was really upset about a few things. Craig had lost his job, I had quite my job to work for my Dad but hadn't started yet so we were both unemployed and I you know how hard that can be. Well I had been having a bad morning and I didn't think things could get better and guess what they didn't. Craig and I went to leave for the day to go to my parents well before we left Grandpa Stucki pulled up on the four wheeler and was talking to us, he went to leave and Craig still had his door open and yes Grandpa hit it. ( He was really sorry that it happened and I know he didn't mean to do it, I feel bad at how upset I got) I thought it was really broken and as you can guess I got even more upset. On top of the fact that we both didn't have job's we were going to have to pay to get the jeep fixed. Come to find out Craig could fix it and nothing really was that broken, the door just got pushed back a little and that's it but I kept saying that Satin was out to get me and I know he was. That was a really big lesson for me I need to just understand that things happen for a reason and that I need to take them as life lesson. I have been trying to be better about not getting so upset about the small things that don't matter.

After Craig got it all taken apart



My jeep all torn apart
I am so glad that I have a husband that can fix pretty much everything it is great. We have never had to have to pay someone to fix our cars, we have just had to pay for the parts which is better then paying for it all. Also I am glad that Craig keeps me in check all the time to remind me that things like this don't matter and that it will all be alright.

No comments: