Monday, December 20, 2010

Ginger Bread Houses

We have started to make gingerbread houses each year now with the Price's. Last year we made it so that we make up different things to make rather then just the same old thing. So we had lots of different things this year, we had a temple, a church, an out house, just a ginger bread house, big ben, a train, a castle, a park, a nativity, a house, and iglo, okay and I don't remember the other ones but you get the idea. We had a lot of fun and we look forward to doing it each year now! I tried to get a picture of everyone and their creation. Chad had the Ginger Bread house

Erin and her Nativity

Nancy and the Park

Kelley and a Fire truck



Me and the House


Craig and Big Ben



Glen and I don't remember what he had


JB and the Iglo



Michelle and I am not sure about her's


Alan and the out house



Keri I am pretty sure her's was the train





The boys watching a movie

No comments: