Friday, December 31, 2010

Our Christmas!!

With Craig having to work on Christmas morning we decided to do our Christmas on Christmas Eve just in the afternoon before we went to dinner with the Price's. Both Craig and I had to work on Christmas Eve so we waited till we got off work. We set out each others Stockings and we were able to look at all the fun stuff "Santa" got each of us! We then took turns opening gifts and had so much fun seeing each other open their gifts. We were both so spoiled this year, I am sure the pictures tell you that. Craig did so good this year I had no idea what he got me, he got me a new sterio for my car, a picture of the Ogden temple, a shirt, a robe, a message, socks, boots and so much more. I am such a lucky girl! Me and all my stuff
Craig got a sweater that he was so excited about, a CD, some socks, scrubs and the big gift and XBox 360 with the Kinect, (I tried so had to keep it a secret but I think he was kinda expecting it) he got a game for the kinect and then two other games.
Craig and all of his stuff!

Like I said we were both so spoiled this year, not only from each other but also from our family's, we are so blessed to be able to do things for each other.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas because I know we sure did.

1 comment:

Kait said...

YAY! I love your blog. You and Craig are so cute! I am so glad we are friends! Thanks for being the best!