Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

Craig and I went with his Dad and Mom up to his brothers house in Twin Falls Idaho. We figured we wouldn't be able to get there any other time so we went. We had lots of fun spending time with everyone. We didn't get to their house till about 8 on Friday night but we watched a movie and just had a good time visiting with one another. Saturday morning we got up and got ready to go for the day. Hunter had a basketball game so we were able to go to that and support her. Then we came back to their house and got ready for all that Halloween fun. We went to a shopping center for the kids to walk around and trick or treat from store to store, we then went to their Dentist office for Hot Dogs and Cider, they had those bounce house's s the kids had fun playing on those. Me and Sarah had some fun of our own, they had one that you could race on so me and Sarah decided to do that. We had lots of fun. Then Hunter asked me to race her on another one they had so I did that. I am going to rent these sometime I had so much fun.
After all of that we went back to the house to get some rest for a few minutes before we had to go to Scott and Sarah's ward party and truck or treat. They had a chili cook off which was good, at the truck or treat I past out the treats with Sarah while Craig took Dallas around. We love being able to do so much with our nieces and nephews. Thanks so much for a great time!
Nurse Ariana and Doctor Craig

Yes I cheated racing Hunter but there were so many kids I didn't want to smash them

Me and Sarah racing
We had so much fun getting to spend time with family I always love being able to grow closer to them.

No comments: