Monday, November 8, 2010

Our First Year

What a great first year it has been for Craig and I! We have been able to do many things and get to know each other a lot better. It has been good, I will say we have had our moments but don't we all? We have grow together so much this first year and have been able to get to know each other a lot more! I am so grateful to be sealed for time and all eternity to such a wonderful man. Craig and I just coming out of the temple

The Happy Couple



Our parents and us


We had such a great support with us that day!





For our Anniversary we went to Salt Lake and spent the night at a hotel. We went to downtown on Sunday night so we could walk around Temple Square and watched the Joesph Smith movie ( I forgot how much I love seeing that movie). On Monday we went to the Gateway and went shopping. We walked around in the snow for most the morning. We then went to lunch and then a movie which was lots of fun.
Us at Tempe Square
Me and Craig!

I am glad we got the chance to get away for just a little bit and spend sometime together and just relax with one another!

No comments: