Monday, September 15, 2008

Wyatt James

Well this is my nephew Wyatt James! The other day I was watching him for my sister while she was out doing something. Well we were in the house and he wanted to sit in a little wagon we have that the grand kids can pull little baby's and little stuff like that around so I told him we could go outside and ride in the big wagon. He was so excited that we were going outside. Well I was walking around with him and he started to act like he was tired so I layed him down and keep walking around. I looked back and saw that he was asleep. I decided that since he looked so cute sleeping I would take some pictures of him.
Doesn't he look so grown up? To think he is only a year old!

2 comments:

benandtheshannon said...

Your awesome!! I wasn't sure that he slept anywhere but his bed! I must just take your touch.

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

You are AMAZING! That is one thing I am really NOT good at! Wyatt will not sleep for me! You've got the gift!