Monday, September 15, 2008

A Smashing Good Time!

WOW....What a great night, so me and Ashlee for the longest time have recorded tv shows on one tape, without fail it was on that one tape. Anyways well yesterday it died, my dad told us that it was old and that we were better off just getting a new tape to put our shows on. So tonight we had a SMASHING GOOD TIME! I decided that I wanted to go outside and smash it on the ground which was way fun. (if you ever want to get out your anger or just have fun get and old tape and just throw it on the ground, again and again and again.) Anyways well we also thought it would be fun to see how much tape there was in a tape so Ashlee ran down the street to see how far it would go, it broke before we got it all out. Anyways here are a few pictures of me and Ashlee with our tape!

Don't we look hot with all that tape on us?

1 comment:

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

Smashing the crap out of a tape, does sound like fun! I played this road rage came the other day, and it was so fun!! It totally helped release some of my bottled up frustration!