Friday, June 17, 2011

Weekend in Twin Falls

We were able to go to Twin Falls Idaho so spend the weekend at Scott and Sarah's house. Scott and Craig spend most of Saturday morning working on Craig's truck, getting it ready and all fixed up so that we can get it registered this month. Once we were done we were able to go to the park and play for a few hours which was nice to get out and enjoy the sun shine. We played a little baseball, or I should say we played hit the ball. I haven't just hit a baseball in a really long time, it was fun to see how bad I really am at the sport. The kids had fun getting out and playing at the park. Maddox at the park



Hitting the ball


Having a good time


Sunday evening went to Shoshone Falls and just enjoyed being out and seeing what wonderful place we live on. The lord has given us such a beautiful land we live in.


Us at the Falls (I don't know why it is turned to the side, sorry you will just have to turn your head.)



The Falls


Sid and Hunter at the Falls


All of us at the Falls


The boys and the kids decided to hike up the hill




Dallas, Craig, Sidney, Jaxson, Maddox and Scott



After we got back from the Falls Craig and Scott fell asleep, they were both really funny because they were half asleep and they were kinda taking to Sarah and I. I couldn't stop laughing at these two. I wish that they lived closer and we could hang out with them more often.

1 comment:

Kait said...

Cute post! I love that you got to spend some time with the fam! Miss you!