Sunday, June 5, 2011

Watering

When I was a little girl I would always want to come to Willard when my Grandpa Stucki had his watering turn. We would play in the water and help him move the pipes that he puts on the lawn to water it. Now since we live with him I was able to help him again. It was fun to get to help him do something I loved doing as a little girl. I wish I had gotten a picture of both Grandpa and I but I didn't, I guess I will just have to help him again. Here are a few pictures of Grandpa though.







I really had a good time helping him, we are so grateful to be able to live with my grandparents, they have been so good to us to let us live with them and help us out. We are glad we can help them out as much as we can, I wish I was able to do more for them. I love them so much! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Stucki we love you.







No comments: