Friday, June 4, 2010

On Thursday I went with my Mom, nieces Morgan and Reagan to the Tree House Museum in Ogden. I was really excited for the day off and for the chance to get to spend the day with family. I had never been there and I was really excited to see what it was all about, all my nieces and nephew's love this place and they all have year passes so they all go a lot. I figured it would be pretty big with lots of things to do but I didn't realize how big it really was. There is so much stuff there for the kids to do and they can just go from one thing to another and it never gets old. I really liked getting to milk a cow, (that was a first for me). The girls made sure to help me get my exercise, I got to run around after Reagan just trying to keep my eye's on her. They are so full of energy and I just wish I had half as much as they did. Thanks mom for letting me come with you and spend the day it really was so much fun!




Morgan as a fire fighter


Reagan being a cowgirl


Reagan in the Music Room

(she was having to much fun she wouldn't turn for the picture)


Morgan the cowgirl



Morgan and Me milking the Cow


Reagan



Morgan

No comments: