Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Long Over Due...

Well I know I am very much a slacker, I have been telling myself that I need to blog and I get on to do it but then I just end up looking at everyone else's blog so here I go again to try and catch up with all that I have not blogged about yet!! To start it all off I will catch everyone up!

On November 7th me and Craig were married For Time and All Eternity in the Ogden LDS Temple. It was such a beautiful day, I was really scared that it was going to be snowing so I was really glad to wake up to sun shine. ( Well I guess the sun wasn't out yet since it was 6 am but i did make sure there was no snow.) My wonderful sister Malissa was very willing to get up early and come do my hair for me so that I didn't have to worry about that and have that stress on me so I am very grateful to her for coming and doing that. While we were doing my hair my mom yelled to us that it was snowing and we both started to freak out. ( I don't know why I believe her since I had looked only 45 minutes earlier and it wasn't haha. I guess I am very gullible:)

Craig came and got me so that we could ride together to the temple, and then my parents were right behind us with all my stuff haha:) I didn't realize that I had so much stuff to take till it was all in the car! Once we got to the temple we got everything set for us to get married! We had a great sealer he was short and sweet and to the point which was really nice because I was dieing of the heat. We had wonderful suport from our familys which was so nice to have everyone there. We were able to go out and take pictures which was really nice. After we were all done at the temple we went to down town 25th street to take some pictures which was really fun also, just to have a few different pictures of me and Craig not just at the Temple. We also went to Farrs Ice Cream and got some ice cream which was fun since people were looking at us kind of weird since i was in my wedding dress and craig in his tux!

The reception was great it went really smooth which was good, my cake turned out beautiful Elana Bryan did such a wonderful job I couldn't have asked for a better Cake!! Thank You so much Elana you are so wonderful!

I also want to thank our Family's and Friends for all that they did to help us I can thank you enough. I love you all! Here are a few pictures from our special day. Thanks again!
















No comments: