Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wedding Pictures

I hope you enjoy looking at the picture's from our wedding day, I tried to pick the best picture's but get a variety so that you could see our day! Thanks so much for looking at our blog.
Coming out of the Temple

Everyone that came to the temple


Wyatt Family


Price Family

YAY for being married




Down on 25th street


Farr's Ice Cream (you got to love it)



3 generations Darlene, Me, Grandma Stucki



Ash, Shannon, Me, Malissa, Shauntae and Michele



Me and my cute brother Riley



Marcus, Kyan, Jaxson, Braeden, Jet (Missing Dallas and Maddox)


Scott, Alan, Craig, Chad and Brett


Erin, Craig and Keri


Riley, Jim, JB, Chad, Craig, Alan, Scott and Brett (Missing Randy and Ben)



We are both the youngest of 7 so we thought this would be a fun picture with us all and the order from youngest to oldest


Me and Craig with all his nieces and nephews



Craig and all the little boy's


Morgan, Reagan, Me and Ruby


Craig and Me with all my nieces and nephews


Cutting the Cake


My beautiful cake



Me and Elana Bryan ( she is the one that made my cake for us, she did a wonderful job I couldn't ask for a better gift from her! Thanks Mom Bryan)

No comments: