Saturday, February 6, 2010

IHop at Midnight

So Thursday night at 12:30 or Friday morning at 12:30, which ever you like to call it haha. Craig and I meet up with my co-worker Kaitlin and her fiance and so friends for breakfast. It was Kaitlin's fiance's 24th birthday on Friday the 5th and so she decided it would be fun to go get breakfast, and it really was. We had a nice time visiting and eating, I will say I was really tired but it was all worth it. I am so grateful to have such wonderful friend's, we love getting to go out and have a good time! Thanks again for inviting us and Happy Birthday Jordan!!

Kaitlin was having a hard time trying to get us all in the picture

Yes she almost got us all the way in there haha, at least you can see we are in it!

Everyone that came to Celebrate for Jordan! Such a fun night thanks again.

1 comment:

Kait said...

Ha ha I'm so glad Jordon had so much fun. Oh wait he wasn't! What's up with people wanting sleep?! Ha ha ha I look like an idiot in all of the pictures :( Oh well! Thanks for coming!