Saturday, January 16, 2010

Snowboarding!!

Well we were able to make it up to Wolf Mountain the other day and we got a few runs in which was nice. We were really looking forward to so nice powder when we got there but we had a mountain of ice, not the greatest but still fun!! We took Ashlee with us and it was her first time, and she did way good, lots better then me the first time I ever went! My brother Riley and his friend came up and went with us also. We really did have a great time, I just hope that we are able to go again soon. (I hope we have some better snow also!)
Me and Ashlee just waiting to get the show on the road!

Craig and I up on the Mountain!

Ashlee and Me taking a break on the Mountain!

1 comment:

Karen said...

It looks like you have been soooo busy! I'm glad you are posting again! I'm glad you are so happy! Ashley looks great in the pictures, too! I never knew you guys were snow bunnies!!!!