Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm ENGAGED!!

Well on Tuesday June 30th I got Engaged to my best friend! I am really excited to get to start all the planning and getting ready for the big day!!

Well we went to the Ogden Temple for the day, after we were walking around the temple grounds. Craig told me he wanted to take a picture so we did. We then looked at it and he told me that he wanted to take another one so I agreed ( I just thought he didn't like the first one, but I was wrong!) after I set the timer on the camera I ran out so we could get the picture but this time when I got out there he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him!! It was so cute, I couldn't have asked for a better way for him to ask. :)

Craig and Me
This was right before he asked me!!
Yep, we sure did get a picture!! It was so cute how he asked me, I couldn't ask for a better way!!


Yay!! It finally happened

The RING isn't it just so Beautiful! I sure Love it!!

We are getting married November 7th

3 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations on your engagement! You need to write to Kari and let her know! She will be excited to hear from you! Thanks for commenting on the blog, you are the only one!!! I think it is getting too hard for people to take the time!

McKell said...

that is so cute!! i honestly love that you get to have a picture of it. how lucky are you. your ring is so pretty. i am so happy for you =)

ApRil & Heath said...

Congratulations! I had no idea!! :) you two are darling together!